10 days

10 days. 10 days until the IPSE. 10 days until I finally meet everyone in person! It's all I've been thinking about! During class, all I can think about is YES and my opportunity to go on exchange next year. All I want is for it to be March 22nd and I'm in the car on the way to Chevy chase, but I have 10 jam packed, stressful days in front of me. It's going to be a tough next 2 school weeks, but I'll get through it.

The closer and closer I get to this amazing chance to study abroad, the more absolutely terrified I become. Now don't get me wrong, I still want to go sooooooo soooooo bad, but I can't even imagine being without my family or friends for an entire 10 months. It would be a huge challenge, but one I'm ready to take on and have the best year of my life if I get the scholarship.
What's killing me the most is uncertainty, but I know that God has a place in mind for me next year, even if it is in this very city in this very room and I'm going to have a great time no matter where in the world I am.

Please continue to pray for me as I prepare for my interview event next week! I love you all!
-Charis

Comments

  1. Dear Sister,
    I want to be you when I grow up.
    Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I say every time I talk to you Emily :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts