One Month

It's down to one month... that's 31 days to pack for 10 months; 744 hours to learn more french; 44,640 min left of Maryland summer; and 2,678,400 seconds to say goodbye to everyone I love. It's not nearly enough time, but it's also way too much time. It's 31 more days to wait until I begin one of the hardest, yet most amazing years of my life! I have so many crazy emotions swirling through my head. I honestly have no idea how to describe it. I keep saying that it doesn't feel real yet, and it's true! I'm pretty much at a loss for words right now, so here's a little update on what I've been up to!

This summer has flown by! Since returning from Uganda, I've spent pretty much everyday working, but that's oka as I actually enjoy lifeguarding! I just started soccer workouts on Monday, even though I won't be able to play this year. Then we're going down to the beach on Saturday. When we get back next week, there will only be a couple of days before fall sports and band camp start up again. I'm planning on visiting as much as a can, but I'm sure it'll be hard just watching. School starts here in Hoco on the 26th and then I leave the following Sunday on the 31st. I just got an email from my guidance counselor at Wilde Lake about my schedule for next year... guess I  left out the little fact that I won't actually be here...

Please pray for me in my last couple of weeks here! I really just want to make the most of my time and spend it all with friends and family! Thank you so much for supporting me and following this blog!

Comments

Popular Posts